Yes, you can share images and articles out of your photo gallery, mobile web browser, and other many third party applications directly from your phone into the app via the famous native sharing feature without the need to access the curator dashboard.
- You must be an admin or editor in the channel to use this feature.
- You can share only one article or image at a time.
- You must be logged in into your account at the time of sharing.
You can share native images and articles by following these simple steps:
- Open the image you want to share. In case of article, open the article in your mobile web browser or other applications
- Click on Share (ANDROID) or Upload (iOS).
Note: In case your opened the article in Google Chrome, click the three dots on the top right of the screen '' and click on 'Share' (ANDROID) or Upload ' ' (iOS).
3. You will get a screen asking in which app you want to share the Image or Article?. Select the app (in our case it is 'tchop Enterprise')
Note: In case you do not find the app, Click on 'More' >> Find your App and allow access to it >> Select 'Done' and then select the app from the list.
4. After selecting the app, you will see a pop-up with the option to post. Follow the steps:
- Write/Edit the title of the Image/Article.
- Select the 'Channel' where you want to post it
- Select 'Mix'
- Select if you want the Image/article to 'publish' (you can later publish/un-publish the article or image from the curator dashboard).
- Select 'Post'
Hurray!! You have successfully shared the image or article from the phone into the app. In case you cannot find the shared image/article, try refreshing the page/app.