With the tchop bookmarklet you can import any content to your app channel with one click. It’s the fastest, most convenient way to add content as you don’t have to leave the site you’re browsing.
The content is not published unless you want it to be so you can save interesting stuff for later.
From the tchop bookmarklet on your toolbar, you choose which mix and which channel to add the webpage content to from a drop down menu. Either publish it straight away or work on it later. You always have full control while being super efficient.
How to install and use the tchop Bookmarklet:
- Go to tchop/bookmarklet and drag the "TCHOP IT" button to your browser bookmark bar.
- Now the tchop bookmarklet is there for you where ever you are on the web.
- Just click on the tchop bookmarklet icon from the web page content you want.
- Choose the Channel and Mix from the drop down menu and click ADD.
- Now that web content has been added to your Mix.
- Publish now or edit the title, image or intro as your wish and publish when you want.
STEP 1: Install the tchop bookmarklet.
- Drag the "TCHOP IT" button to your browser bookmark bar.
STEP 2: Start using your tchop bookmarklet.
- From the web page content you want to add to your Mix, click on the tchop bookmarklet icon in your browser bookmark bar.
- Choose the Channel Name and Mix from the drop down menu and click ADD.
- Now that web content is added to your Mix in your Channel.
- If you wish to edit the web content you just added, for example the image, title or intro to make it your own, go to your dashboard and edit as you wish.
- The just Publish your new content as and when you wish.