- Go to mixpanel.com/login and log in to your account. We will have already set up your app in a Mixpanel project space for you so you can go straight to Notifications.
- Go to "Notifications" in the left navigation bar.
- You will see the tchop template created for you, named "tchop template".
- Click on the template and start typing your message. You can choose to use the preview of an iPhone or Android.
- Or, create your own template by clicking on "+ New Notification" and choose "Push Notification" and start typing your message.
- Click on "Continue" and title your notification then click OK.
- Next you will choose your target users. For example, you may only want to notify users that signed up in the last day or week. The tchop template is set to notify the first 30 users of your app, but you can of course change this to how you wish.
- Click on the "+" sign to add more filters for your notification target group.
- Next, you can schedule when you want to send your push notification.
- From here you can choose to "Update" (create and save) or "Update and start sending"
It's that easy...
Compose message: iOs and Android preview
Set a user target:
Schedule delivery time: