With the tchop browser bookmarklet you can import any web content to your app channel with just one click.
It’s a fast and convenient way to add content to your app channel as you browse the web. Mainly because you don’t have to leave the website you’re browsing in order to add it the content to your mixes.
The content is not published unless you want it to be, so you can save interesting stuff for later and edit it as you wish. For example, you may want to change the title or image.
From the tchop bookmarklet on your toolbar, you choose which mix and which channel you want to add the webpage content to, from a drop down menu. Either publish it straight away or work on it later. You always have full control while being super efficient.
How to install and use the tchop bookmarklet:
STEP 1: Install the tchop bookmarklet:
- Click on "Bookmarklet" at the bottom of the tchop website or go directly to tchop/bookmarklet
- Drag the "TCHOP IT" button to your browser toolbar.
- Now the tchop bookmarklet is there for you where ever you are on the web.
STEP 2: Start using your tchop bookmarklet.
- From the web page content you want in your mix, click on the tchop bookmarklet icon in your browser bookmark toolbar.
- Choose the mix you want, from the drop down menu and click "ADD".
- Now that web content is added to your chosen mix in your channel.
- If you wish to edit the web content you just added, for example, change the image, title or intro to make it your own, go to your app dashboard and edit as you wish.
- Then just publish your new content when you want.