Another great thing about tchop is that you can add as many curators as you want to individual or all channels to contribute content.
"Curators" are anyone who creates or adds content to your app.
- From your profile page, choose the channel you wish to invite a curator to join.
- From that channel, choose "Curators" in left navigation then click on "+ ADD A CURATOR".
- Choose from the dropdown menu the role you want to assign the curator: Editor or Admin. Only an Admin role can manage curators, change their role, add and delete.
- Fill in the curator's name and email address and then click on "INVITE".
- Your invite will arrive to their email inbox instantly.
- You can see the status of the invite as "PENDING" with the option to "resend invite".
- From the invited curator's email inbox, they can accept your email invite by clicking on the "Go To Channel" button where they can then register their login details (Email and a Password) and join your channel to start contributing content.
Example: The email invitation you sent to your chosen curator to join a channel to contribute content, looks like this: