tchop tip: Have you checked out our interactive guide in your dashboard yet? When you log in to your dashboard you will see sample MIXES and CARDS already created to help guide you.
A MIX is where you tell your story. Be it curated, self-written or a bit of both, a MIX is responsible for presenting your idea to your readers.
The title sets the context. Create a new MIX with a title, intro text and an image by clicking on “+ MIX” at the top left of the editorial dashboard. You can set the MIX cover image by pasting an image url or uploading one from your computer or mobile device.
Here's how to create a MIX:
- Open your channel dashboard.
- Click on "+MIX"
- Title your MIX.
- Add an Intro (optional).
- Add a cover image to your MIX using a url or upload your own (optional)
- Decide how you want your Mix of Cards to be displayed. In a numbered LIST, with a time-stamp TICKER or NONE.
- Click "SAVE".
- Now you are ready to add your content CARDS to your new MIX.
- Publish your MIX now or later. It's up to you.
Check out our FAQ: How to create content CARDS in a MIX.