Now you can set up an integration connection with your Slack team account using slack.tchop.io which means anything you post to a channel in your Slack, automatically posts to your chosen mix.
How to set up a Slack Integration with tchop:
- From your app dashboard side navigation, go to "Integrations"
- Click on "CONNECT SLACK"
- You will arrive at slack.tchop.io
- Click on "Connect Slack Mix"
- From here click on "Add a tchop channel" and choose the channel you wish to integrate slack posts.
- Now choose again that channel in the list of channels that appears.
- Click on "Create a connection"
- Select your Slack team and click "Authorise"
- Choose the Slack channel you wish to post from. You may want to create a new channel in slack for this integration first, or you can use an existing slack channel.
- Select the MIX where you want to post content to from your slack channel. Slack integration connection means that any URL posted to the slack channel will integrate directly to your chosen channel mix.
- Choose if you want the content to feed "From now on" or "last 2, 5, 10, 15 or 20" and choose if you want the content to automatically publish. (If you prefer to review the contents before publishing, then un-tick this box and publish manually from your dashboard).
- Hit SAVE. It should take about 10 minutes to see the feed in your app channel.
Tchop Blog: If you would like to read more on our Integrations features, check out our tchop blog posts: