Our platform makes it easy to import content - manually or automatically.
With our rss feed integration - rss.tchop.io, you can set up content from any website to populate its contents automatically to your chosen mix.
You can write your own integration, or use one of our standard integrations that covers a lot of content possibilities and really boosts efficiency.
tchop RSS Feed Integration:
- Log into your app channel or go directly to rss.tchop.io and select the channel you wish to make the integration connection.
- From your dashboard side navigation, go to "Integrations".
- Click on "CONNECT RSS FEED".
- You will arrive at rss.tchop.io
- Click on "+ Create a new connection".
- Create a name for your connection.
- Add the RSS Feed url where it says "Your RSS Feed" (This will be a url of xml code you generated from the webpage you want to feed its content from. For info on how to do this, read here "How do I generate an RSS Feed URL")
- Choose the MIX you want to feed the content to, from the dropdown menu.
- Choose if you want the content to feed "From now on" or "last 2, 5, 10, 15 or 20" and choose if you want the content to automatically publish. (If you prefer to review the contents before publishing, then un-tick this box and publish manually from your dashboard).
- Hit SAVE. It should take about 10 minutes to see the feed in your app channel.
Tchop Blog: If you would like to read more on our Integrations features, check out our tchop blog posts: